This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/64744] ARM: gcc internal compiler error: in store_field, at expr.c:6659
- From: "jgreenhalgh at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:46:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/64744] ARM: gcc internal compiler error: in store_field, at expr.c:6659
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-64744-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64744
jgreenhalgh at gcc dot gnu.org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Target|aarch64 |arm-none-linux-gnueabihf
Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEW
Last reconfirmed| |2015-01-23
CC| |jgreenhalgh at gcc dot gnu.org
Host|x86_64 |x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
Ever confirmed|0 |1
--- Comment #1 from jgreenhalgh at gcc dot gnu.org ---
I can't reproduce this for an AArch64 target.
As far as I can remember, we don't support __attribute__((naked)) for AArch64,
so I would expect the attribute to be ignored (And that is what I see with your
testcase):
gcc foo.c -O0
foo.c:3:1: warning: ânakedâ attribute directive ignored [-Wattributes]
{
^
However, I can reproduce your bug with an ARM compiler (cross and native), so
I'll confirm the bug, and update the Target field for you.