This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug target/64687] powerpc: GCC 5.0 (trunk at 219851) build failure for powerpc with hardware decimal floating point disabled


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64687

Peter Bergner <bergner at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |NEW
   Last reconfirmed|                            |2015-01-20
     Ever confirmed|0                           |1

--- Comment #2 from Peter Bergner <bergner at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
I just built a newly checked out compiler and still didn't hit the ICE.  After
guessing that maybe you had an implicit -mcpu option being specified, I notice
that I can hit this ICE when I add -mcpu=power7.  I compiles fine with
-mcpu=power[4568], so it's something special with -mcpu=power7.  I'll also note
it fails with my older compiler revision as well once I added the -mcpu=power7
option.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]