This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/59710] Nios2: Missing gprel optimization
- From: "sandra at codesourcery dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:34:29 +0000
- Subject: [Bug target/59710] Nios2: Missing gprel optimization
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-59710-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=59710
--- Comment #4 from Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com> ---
I'm thinking this isn't an appropriate kind of patch to backport to 4.9 -- it's
a fix for a missed optimization and not a serious bug (wrong code or ICE).
Maybe I'm being exceptionally dense here, but I can't figure out how to close
an issue or adjust milestones in bugzilla -- all I get when I click on "Status"
is a page with an explanation of what the different statuses mean. Maybe I
lack appropriate admin powers to do that?