This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug middle-end/64614] bogus used initialized warning (in gcc 4.9.2); switch statement versus &


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64614

Dr. David Alan Gilbert <dgilbert at redhat dot com> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Summary|bogus used initialized      |bogus used initialized
                   |warning (in gcc 4.9.2 not   |warning (in gcc 4.9.2);
                   |in 4.8.3); switch statement |switch statement versus &
                   |versus &                    |

--- Comment #4 from Dr. David Alan Gilbert <dgilbert at redhat dot com> ---
Apologies, yes, you're right, it does also do it on 4.8.3.
Sorry again, I think I probably missed either the -O or -Wall when I tried to
reproduce on 4.8.3.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]