This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/64600] [5.0 regression] arm-rtems ICE on valid code (-mcpu=xscale)
- From: "ktkachov at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:15:32 +0000
- Subject: [Bug target/64600] [5.0 regression] arm-rtems ICE on valid code (-mcpu=xscale)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-64600-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64600
--- Comment #7 from ktkachov at gcc dot gnu.org ---
(In reply to Ramana Radhakrishnan from comment #5)
> Confirmed - svn+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk@219641
>
> Passed in a build I had from 13/01/2015.
>
> This is a regression.
now that I reproduced this I can't un-reproduce ;)
This goes for me at least as far back as Dec 15.
The ICE is a gcc_checking_assert so perhaps your 13/01 toolchain doesn't have
checking enabled?