This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/64231] [5 Regression] SIGSEGV building glibc on aarch64-linux-gnu from r217852
- From: "pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:31:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug target/64231] [5 Regression] SIGSEGV building glibc on aarch64-linux-gnu from r217852
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-64231-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64231
Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keywords| |build, ice-on-valid-code
--- Comment #10 from Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
What host compiler are you using? I am running into a similar issue (though I
have not reproduced it myself; only in an automated build) with the host
compiler from RedHat EL5 (after backporting this patch to our GCC 4.7 tree) but
if I use the one from Debian 5, it works.