This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/64467] [5 Regression] 28_regex/traits/char/isctype.cc and wchar_t/isctype.cc
- From: "hp at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 17:27:53 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/64467] [5 Regression] 28_regex/traits/char/isctype.cc and wchar_t/isctype.cc
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-64467-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64467
--- Comment #4 from Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Jonathan Wakely from comment #3)
> Almost certainly r217066.
>
> Is this a newlib target?
Yes.
> I would expect to see the same failure for all
> newlib targets, as I defined std::ctype_base::blank to be equal to
> std::ctype_base::space for newlib (and any libc where I couldn't determine
> the right bitmask for the [:blank:] character class) and the [:space:] class
> includes newline.
What I meant by "Unexpectedly, I don't see this for other non-linux and/or
"newlib" targets with libstdc++ results posted to gcc-testresults@", is that I
couldn't find that which you (and I) expected.
Though, not many posted "newlib" targets test-results include libstdc++
results. Trying to build one myself (one where I didn't also write the port)
but alas previously trusted targets such as arm-eabi and powerpc-eabisim break
left and right (building or massive test failures). Bah.