This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/61407] Build errors on latest OS X 10.10 Yosemite with Xcode 6 on GCC 4.8.3
- From: "ericmark26 at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 04:19:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug target/61407] Build errors on latest OS X 10.10 Yosemite with Xcode 6 on GCC 4.8.3
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-61407-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=61407
Eric Martin <ericmark26 at gmail dot com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |ericmark26 at gmail dot com
--- Comment #12 from Eric Martin <ericmark26 at gmail dot com> ---
I'm sure I sound like an idiot asking this, but I tried copying and pasting the
raw unified data of the patch and pasting it into a .diff file, then running
patch < ~/Documents/patch.diff. Nothing happened. How do I implement this fix?