This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/60249] [c++11] Compiler goes into semi-infinite loop with wrong usage of user defined string literals
- From: "3dw4rd at verizon dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:51:33 +0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/60249] [c++11] Compiler goes into semi-infinite loop with wrong usage of user defined string literals
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-60249-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=60249
--- Comment #3 from Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net> ---
On 06/25/2014 01:45 PM, paolo.carlini at oracle dot com wrote:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=60249
>
> --- Comment #2 from Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini at oracle dot com> ---
> Ed?
>
Paolo,
I'm really struggling with this and some decltype ud literal bugs that I
think are related.
I'll give it a last look today.
I may have to get some help.
I'll be more exact about where I am stuck tonight.
I'm having trouble getting time to work on these.
Ed