This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug debug/61595] Inconsistent DWARF information for arrays of vector types
- From: "gcc-bugzilla at mailhell dot seb7.de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 13:19:17 +0000
- Subject: [Bug debug/61595] Inconsistent DWARF information for arrays of vector types
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-61595-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=61595
--- Comment #6 from Sebastian Meyer <gcc-bugzilla at mailhell dot seb7.de> ---
Ah, okay, thank you for the clarification, Jakub.
So this is indeed RESOLVED INVALID, sorry.
I am still sure I saw the example I gave, but can't seem to find it now.
Chances are good though it wasn't GCC, since (after implementing functionality
for a new tag) I usually look at GCC binaries first before I examine other
compilers and I remember rewriting the array/subrange interpretation part.
If the binary happens to cross my way again (must be part of our test suites) I
will post some details on that.