This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/61370] decltype, enable_if, previous arguments
- From: "patrick.a.moran at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:51:17 +0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/61370] decltype, enable_if, previous arguments
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-61370-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=61370
--- Comment #4 from Patrick Moran <patrick.a.moran at gmail dot com> ---
This bug does indeed seem to be related to / duplicate of c++/52830. That is,
the two bugs reports are referring to the same trigger, but the bug manifests
differently in the two versions (in the 4.9.0 I tested, I got this error, in
the 4.8.0 it tested they got ICE). When I built c++/52830's test case with
4.9.0, I got this error message.
A bit unsure of the ettiquette here - as the original reporter is it
appropriate for me to go ahead and mark this ticket dup?