This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/61538] g++ compiled binary, linked to glibc libpthread, hangs on SGI MIPS R1x000 systems on Linux
- From: "kumba at gentoo dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 04:58:13 +0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/61538] g++ compiled binary, linked to glibc libpthread, hangs on SGI MIPS R1x000 systems on Linux
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-61538-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=61538
--- Comment #8 from Joshua Kinard <kumba at gentoo dot org> ---
(In reply to Joshua Kinard from comment #7)
> (In reply to Andrew Pinski from comment #6)
> > This is the patch which I used for glibc to fix some libstdc++ issues:
>
> Okay, so it's in glibc. Is your patch in glibc yet? It applies cleanly to
> 2.19, but carries a 2012 date stamp. I'll rebuild and see if this solves
> the bug. Thanks!
Still hangs on the second syscall. I can trace the asm and see where it's
taking a different route due to those atomic_full_barrier() calls, but I'll
have to rebuild gcc next just to be completely sure.