This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug bootstrap/61320] [4.10 regression] ICE in jcf-parse.c:1622 (parse_class_file
- From: "thomas.preudhomme at arm dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 09:37:05 +0000
- Subject: [Bug bootstrap/61320] [4.10 regression] ICE in jcf-parse.c:1622 (parse_class_file
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-61320-4 at http dot gcc dot gnu dot org/bugzilla/>
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=61320
--- Comment #28 from Thomas Preud'homme <thomas.preudhomme at arm dot com> ---
(In reply to ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE from comment #22)
> > --- Comment #21 from Thomas Preud'homme <thomas.preudhomme at arm dot com> ---
> >
> > There is a patch for bswap-2.c ready [0]. I'm just waiting for Andreas to
> > confirm me it works for him on m68k. I'd be interested in knowing if that
> > solves your issue as well.
> >
> > [0] https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2014-05/msg02519.html
>
> I'm giving both patches combined a try right now, though SPARC bootstrap
> will take 7+ hours to complete.
Did it work?