This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/54002] [C++0x][constexpr] Initializing constexpr static member using constexpr static method fails
- From: "Martin.vGagern at gmx dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 07:09:02 +0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/54002] [C++0x][constexpr] Initializing constexpr static member using constexpr static method fails
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-54002-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=54002
--- Comment #3 from Martin von Gagern <Martin.vGagern at gmx dot net> 2012-07-18 07:09:02 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> See PR 52366, which makes this a dup of PR 52315
I agree that this is a duplicate of PR 52366. And although I'm still not
convinced that this is really the same requirement as the one in PR 52315, I'm
inclined to believe it nevertheless. Should PR 52366 be un-duped, like PR 52366
comment 4 requested out, then this here should still be duped to PR 52366
instead of PR 52315, so I suggest duping it there in the first place.