This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug libfortran/49791] [4.6/4.7/4.8 Regression] Formatted namelist reads fails with: Cannot match namelist object


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=49791

--- Comment #22 from Orion Poplawski <orion at cora dot nwra.com> 2012-07-02 14:04:57 UTC ---
I am on vacation and will be out of the office until Monday, July 2nd.

Your message has been saved and I will respond if needed when I return.

If this is an urgent CoRA computing issue, please contact Andy Frahm or
send email to coracomputer@cora.nwra.com.

Cheers,

   Orion

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division                    FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@cora.nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301              http://www.cora.nwra.com


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]