This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug bootstrap/52397] [4.7 regression] comparison failure with Ada enabled
- From: "jakub at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:40:40 +0000
- Subject: [Bug bootstrap/52397] [4.7 regression] comparison failure with Ada enabled
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-52397-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=52397
--- Comment #7 from Jakub Jelinek <jakub at gcc dot gnu.org> 2012-02-28 15:40:40 UTC ---
Ok, with additional -fno-inline -gnatpg I can reproduce even with the commands
I tried.
The dead_debug* stuff doesn't handle this probably because the hard reg isn't
ever becoming REG_DEAD or REG_UNUSED etc. in the IL, it is just unused
altogether plus set on entry.
I wonder if df_reg_chain_unlink/df_install_ref shouldn't just ignore DEBUG_INSN
refs when updating df->hard_regs_live_count array, do we care at all when
testing regs_ever_live if something is live in debug insns?