This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/51825] Fortran runtime error: Cannot match namelist object name
- From: "jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu.org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:08:51 +0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/51825] Fortran runtime error: Cannot match namelist object name
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-51825-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51825
--- Comment #4 from Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu.org> 2012-02-15 17:08:51 UTC ---
I have been working on this one. The order of the lines within the namelist
file can cause the error to go away. I have also found that the read of the
character string acutally completes OK. Its an elusive bug, but I am still
working to isolate it. I o think we are leaving the chracer read in a wrong
state. I will see if I can map it out.