This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/51252] FAIL: c-c++-common/tm/freq.c (internal compiler error)
- From: "dave.anglin at bell dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 00:17:44 +0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/51252] FAIL: c-c++-common/tm/freq.c (internal compiler error)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-51252-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51252
--- Comment #6 from dave.anglin at bell dot net 2011-12-17 00:17:44 UTC ---
On 16-Dec-11, at 1:04 PM, ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld.DE wrote:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51252
I need to determine whether it's possible to support the section changes
needed for itm on 32-bit hppa*-*-hpux*. Placement is critical (i.e.,
we
can't support changes to a named section mid function). I was thinking
of defining pa_no_named_section to do this. I definitely can't enable
named sections as this would create many other problems. Effectively,
I need selective support for named sections.
I did disable -fgnu-tm on the above target. This fixes the ICE but I'm
still left with the testsuite failures.
--
John David Anglin dave.anglin@bell.net