This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug bootstrap/50715] [4.7 regression] bootstrap fails in libstdc++-v3 with error on symbol versioning linker script when using Sun ld
- From: "paolo.carlini at oracle dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:32:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug bootstrap/50715] [4.7 regression] bootstrap fails in libstdc++-v3 with error on symbol versioning linker script when using Sun ld
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-50715-4@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=50715
--- Comment #7 from Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini at oracle dot com> 2011-10-14 15:32:24 UTC ---
By the way, a couple of weeks ago I'm pretty sure to have read mentioned a
small glitch in the linker script, revealed by a warning which doesn't show up
with gld. If I'm able to find the details, I'll tell you... Not strictly
related to this BUG, to be clear, it's much older, but I would ask people using
ld != gld to watch out for warnings at build time, help fixing issues...