This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug ada/48835] Porting GNAT to GNU/Linux/m68k


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=48835

--- Comment #36 from Thorsten Glaser <tg at mirbsd dot org> 2011-10-14 08:39:06 UTC ---
> With this patch, a trivial forward-port of the gcc-4.5.3 Ada/m68k patch, and a
â
> r178834) I was finally able to successfully bootstrap Ada on m68k-linux.
> 
> I'll test this patch on more archs over the next couple of days, then if no
> regressions appeared I'll submit it to gcc-patches.

Thanks, greatly appreciated!

> few m68k or HAVE_cc0 patches from 4.7 (pr43804, pr47612/pr48554, pr47955,

Do you think those could help with the gcj-4.6 showstopper, too?
cf. http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=49847


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]