This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug libmudflap/49550] New: Many libmudflap tests fail on Solaris 11/x86


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=49550

           Summary: Many libmudflap tests fail on Solaris 11/x86
           Product: gcc
           Version: 4.7.0
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P3
         Component: libmudflap
        AssignedTo: unassigned@gcc.gnu.org
        ReportedBy: ro@gcc.gnu.org
                CC: fche@redhat.com
              Host: i386-pc-solaris2.11
            Target: i386-pc-solaris2.11
             Build: i386-pc-solaris2.11


Many libmudflap tests currently fail on Solaris 11/x86 with Sun ld (GNU ld
is similar).  Since I cannot yet reliably group them (I strongly suppose there
are a few common root causes), I'm attaching the full testsuite log.

I'd be grateful if Frank could have a look and point me at possible issues to
investigate.

Thanks.
  Rainer


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]