This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/49359] New: fmm_aux_qlm_builder.f90:154: internal compiler error: in
- From: "shekhar88 at chem dot iitb.ac.in" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 05:24:03 +0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/49359] New: fmm_aux_qlm_builder.f90:154: internal compiler error: in
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=49359
Summary: fmm_aux_qlm_builder.f90:154: internal compiler error:
in
Product: gcc
Version: unknown
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: fortran
AssignedTo: unassigned@gcc.gnu.org
ReportedBy: shekhar88@chem.iitb.ac.in
cd src/fmm_util ; /usr/bin/gmake
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/sndatta/molcas76/src/fmm_util'
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/home/sndatta/molcas76/src/fmm_util'
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_global_paras.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_shell_pairs.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_car_to_sph.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_integral_utils.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_multipole_ints.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_sort.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_utils.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_stats.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_qlm_utils.f90
/usr/bin/gfortran -O2 -Wuninitialized -I. -I../Include -D_GNU_ -D_LINUX_
-D_MOLCAS_MPP_ -D_MOLCAS_ -I. -I../../src/Include -I../../g/include
-I/usr/include/include -c fmm_aux_qlm_builder.f90
fmm_aux_qlm_builder.f90: In function 'get_rhs_data':
fmm_aux_qlm_builder.f90:154: internal compiler error: in
gfc_conv_component_ref, at fortran/trans-expr.c:268
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
gmake[2]: *** [fmm_aux_qlm_builder.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sndatta/molcas76/src/fmm_util'
gmake[1]: *** [.stamp] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sndatta/molcas76/src/fmm_util'
make: *** [fmm_util] Error 2