This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug libfortran/48906] Wrong rounding results with -m32


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=48906

Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Attachment #24406|0                           |1
        is obsolete|                            |

--- Comment #22 from Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu.org> 2011-06-02 03:57:49 UTC ---
Created attachment 24414
  --> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=24414
Fixed revised patch

This patch fixes my omissions on the last patch.  In addition, studying the
test case pr20755.f, I see that it has the wrong number of significant digits
in the expected result.  I have revised it now so that it passes. I have also
added a new test case, to capture the various errors we found here while
developing the patch

Feel free to continue testing and if no new errors show up, I will submit to
the gfortran list for approval.  /me crosses his fingers.  ;)


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]