This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/39002] [4.4 Regression] codegen bug, stack pointer is not restored
- From: "ktietz at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Jan 2009 12:52:56 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/39002] [4.4 Regression] codegen bug, stack pointer is not restored
- References: <bug-39002-11564@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #22 from ktietz at gcc dot gnu dot org 2009-01-29 12:52 -------
(In reply to comment #21)
> Created an attachment (id=17210)
--> (http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=17210&action=view) [edit]
> Alternative patch suggested
> This is the patch I test at the moment.
The patch I posted works for w64 without any regressions. For linux64 it needs
to be tested, too. I have here at work no linux64 box.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=39002