This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/38868] [4.4 Regression] r143152 breaks output routines in xplor-nih
- From: "howarth at nitro dot med dot uc dot edu" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Jan 2009 23:23:30 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/38868] [4.4 Regression] r143152 breaks output routines in xplor-nih
- References: <bug-38868-11113@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #24 from howarth at nitro dot med dot uc dot edu 2009-01-17 23:23 -------
I've had no luck triggering this problem on targets other than
i686-apple-darwin9. On that target -m64, suppresses the problem. As to the
issue with ANER(J) being undefined on line 162, this can be fixed with...
--- testcase2.f.org 2009-01-17 18:21:01.000000000 -0500
+++ testcase2.f 2009-01-17 18:22:00.000000000 -0500
@@ -17,6 +17,7 @@
RENRL(SSSD)=5.03071296871847578E-003
DO I=1,NENERT
+ ANER(I)=' '
QENER(I)=.false.
END DO
but has no impact on the bug observed under Intel darwin9 either way.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=38868