This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/32666] FAIL: abi_check hppa
- From: "dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Jan 2009 16:02:49 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/32666] FAIL: abi_check hppa
- References: <bug-32666-276@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #16 from dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca 2009-01-17 16:02 -------
Subject: Re: FAIL: abi_check hppa
> I think we also need float stubs. I saw some problems with
> floorf in the testsuite in my last build.
There are four testsuite fails due to floorf being missing. Here's one:
Executing on host: /test/gnu/gcc/objdir/./gcc/g++ -shared-libgcc
-B/test/gnu/gcc
/objdir/./gcc -nostdinc++
-L/test/gnu/gcc/objdir/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11/libstdc++
-v3/src -L/test/gnu/gcc/objdir/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11/libstdc++-v3/src/.libs
-B/o
pt/gnu/gcc/gcc-4.4.0/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11/bin/
-B/opt/gnu/gcc/gcc-4.4.0/hppa2.0
w-hp-hpux11.11/lib/ -isystem
/opt/gnu/gcc/gcc-4.4.0/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11/includ
e -isystem /opt/gnu/gcc/gcc-4.4.0/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11/sys-include -g -O2
-D_GL
IBCXX_ASSERT -fmessage-length=0 -g -O2 -g -O2 -DLOCALEDIR="." -nostdinc++
-I/t
est/gnu/gcc/objdir/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11/libstdc++-v3/include/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11
.11 -I/test/gnu/gcc/objdir/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11/libstdc++-v3/include
-I/test/gn
u/gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++
-I/test/gnu/gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/include/backwa
rd -I/test/gnu/gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3/testsuite/util
/test/gnu/gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v
3/testsuite/tr1/5_numerical_facilities/special_functions/12_ellint_1/check_nan.c
c -include bits/stdc++.h ./libtestc++.a -lm -o ./check_nan.exe
(timeout
= 600)
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
floorf (first referenced in /var/tmp//ccLVzphs.o) (code)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
...
FAIL: tr1/5_numerical_facilities/special_functions/12_ellint_1/check_nan.cc
(tes
t for excess errors)
Other f functions that are checked for and missing on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
are, ceilf, finitef, frexpf, hypotf, isnanf, ldexpf, modff, sincosf, strtof.
HP-UX 10 is the same except for having finitef and isnanf.
Dave
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32666