This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/38868] r143152 breaks output routines in xplor-nih
- From: "howarth at nitro dot med dot uc dot edu" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 16 Jan 2009 15:27:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/38868] r143152 breaks output routines in xplor-nih
- References: <bug-38868-11113@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #11 from howarth at nitro dot med dot uc dot edu 2009-01-16 15:27 -------
I've not had any luck reproducing this issue on linux. A few other notes. I
don't see this problem with the Macintel gfortran binaries from...
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinaries
However those may be built under darwin8 since they run on both darwin8 and
darwin9. Also if I reduce the test case to just a set of assignments and write
statements, the problem isn't reproduced. I'll try to reduce the existing test
case down further but suspect this will have be analyzed from the differences
in the generated assembly with and with r143152. I have also verified that the
same binary produces the incorrect results on a MacPro (Xeon) and a MacBook Pro
(Core 2 Duo).
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=38868