This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/38663] OpenMP directive causes internal compiler error
- From: "aleaverfay at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Dec 2008 21:30:20 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/38663] OpenMP directive causes internal compiler error
- References: <bug-38663-17130@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #5 from aleaverfay at gmail dot com 2008-12-29 21:30 -------
(In reply to comment #3)
> So what gcc are you using? 4.4 (which revision) or 4.3.0 20080125?
> In any case, this compiles just fine for me with both 4.3.2-RH and 4.4 trunk.
>
I downloaded gcc4.4 as a package here:
http://hpc.sourceforge.net/
taking the intel mac version:
gcc-intel-bin.tar.gz
With that installation came g++4.3. Go figure.
If 4.3.0 is not the latest release of an intel-mac compatible g++, can you
point me to where I can download it? (I'd greatly prefer not to build from
source, as my previous experiences doing so have been unpleasant).
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=38663