This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/38474] slow compilation at -O0 (callgraph optimization, inline heuristics, expand )
- From: "jv244 at cam dot ac dot uk" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 16 Dec 2008 12:47:27 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/38474] slow compilation at -O0 (callgraph optimization, inline heuristics, expand )
- References: <bug-38474-6642@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #20 from jv244 at cam dot ac dot uk 2008-12-16 12:47 -------
(In reply to comment #19)
> Re. comment #18, I'd say "brilliant" if it wasn't such a poor performance :-)
I agree... quite an achievement not to crash in such a case.
> Did you manage to get a time report out of that run?
no... obviously I can rerun this (numbers tomorrow, of course)?
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=38474