This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug ada/15803] Illegal program not detected, RM 8.3(19)
- From: "charlet at adacore dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Dec 2007 16:50:44 -0000
- Subject: [Bug ada/15803] Illegal program not detected, RM 8.3(19)
- References: <bug-15803-286@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #8 from charlet at adacore dot com 2007-12-19 16:50 -------
Subject: Re: Illegal program not detected, RM 8.3(19)
> for traceability purpose, I would appreciate to be credited in the ChangeLog
> as
> well for this change as I am the one who submitted the patch for sem_ch3.adb
> (Check_For_Premature_Usage procedure and Access_Subprogram_Declaration change)
> that you committed (after some reformatting).
Sure, I understand. Actually it was more than reformatting, we changed the
error message also and a few other things.
But you definitely deserve to get your name as well on this patch, now added.
Arno
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15803