This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/33581] OpenMP segmentation fault
- From: "pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Sep 2007 08:50:02 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/33581] OpenMP segmentation fault
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-09-29 08:50 -------
(In reply to comment #5)
> I didn't think that -static was causing the problem since the application seems
> to execute correctly with the -m32 option removed, and with the -static
glibc is slightly different between the 32bit version and the 64bit version.