This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/33174] Testsuite: unexpected failures
- From: "dir at lanl dot gov" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Sep 2007 20:34:13 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/33174] Testsuite: unexpected failures
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #10 from dir at lanl dot gov 2007-09-28 20:34 -------
I have tried twice, but I cannot get the testsuite to work. After I added
"--enable-checking", The "make -k check-fortran" does a little and fails with -
ERROR:runtest.exe does not exit.
I not sure what is happening - it was working.