This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/33582] New: help with .cc file....
- From: "atamotua at comcast dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Sep 2007 19:41:45 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/33582] New: help with .cc file....
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
i have a "checkers.cc" and a "point.h" files from a long time ago when i was in
Cal State Univ in cs420 class... for some reason i dont have the compiled
checkers.exe program so i would like to be able to recompile it and make it
work... now i'm mostly on Windows XP platfoms... what would i need, where
would i get it... i'm looking for the simplest way to get this program
compiled... please help... thank you... email@example.com ... if possible
i can even email you the two files and if someone could at least try and let me
know if it can at least be compiled and run...
Summary: help with .cc file....
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: atamotua at comcast dot net