This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/33574] New: getarg and iargc seem to be required by mpich
- From: "gkmohan at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Sep 2007 18:17:02 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/33574] New: getarg and iargc seem to be required by mpich
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
I compiled gcc and gfortran from svn trunk, revision: 128668, date:20070922.
I am compiling mpich and it complains unavailability of getarg and iargc. This
problem seems to have been patched in older version. Did this problem reappear
or am I doing something wrong?
Summary: getarg and iargc seem to be required by mpich
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: gkmohan at gmail dot com
GCC build triplet: ia64-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: ia64-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: ia64-unknown-linux-gnu