This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug rtl-optimization/33552] wrong code for multiple output asm, wrong df?
- From: "ubizjak at gmail dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Sep 2007 17:53:44 -0000
- Subject: [Bug rtl-optimization/33552] wrong code for multiple output asm, wrong df?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #10 from ubizjak at gmail dot com 2007-09-25 17:53 -------
(In reply to comment #8)
> Right, but then it is gmp (the subject of this PR) who's right and gcc
> who's wrong. You said the other way round. :-)
My conclusion is based on the generated code, where gmp's version produces
wrong and gcc's version produces correct code. But let's fix this problem for