This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/33546] [missed optimization] trivial static function not inlined.
- From: "pluto at agmk dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 24 Sep 2007 18:21:17 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/33546] [missed optimization] trivial static function not inlined.
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #3 from pluto at agmk dot net 2007-09-24 18:21 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> If this has already been fixed on the trunk, then what is the issue?
4.3 is not ready for production use.
4.2.2 is quite stable and this missed optimization
introduces a redundant branch which is not expected
in our heavy template code.