This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/33513] error reported on correct initialization code.
- From: "burnus at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Sep 2007 07:58:12 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/33513] error reported on correct initialization code.
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from burnus at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-09-21 07:58 -------
I can reproduce the problem with gfortran 4.1 and 4.2 with -std=f95/-std=f2003;
however, gfortran 4.3.0 compiles this program with -std=f95 without showing
I therefore suggest you to either don't use -std=f95 or -std=f2003 for this
file or to use the 4.3.0 compiler of gfortran, available from, e.g.,
As this bug is no regression, does not generate wrong code and can easily be
worked around by not using -std=f*, we will not backport the fixes to GCC 4.2.x
or even 4.1.x. (Last but not least in order to not inadvertently induce
It would be nice, if you could confirm that the error is indeed fixed in GCC
Thanks for reporting the bug.