This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Couldn't install GCC properly in my cygwin!
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifix dot com>
- To: poovizhi <poovizhi_pal at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:24:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: Couldn't install GCC properly in my cygwin!
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've CYGWIN_NT-5.0 (1.3.22) version installed in my system. Here I try to
install a fresh GCC version (GCC-3.4.6). But I don't have already any
compiled version of GCC in my system.
If you don't already have a compiler, then you won't be able to compile
the gcc sources on your cygwin system. Download a gcc binary from the
www.cygwin.com site. See the docs on this site for more info.