This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug testsuite/28837] need to prune "can't find atom for N_GSYM stabs" warnings on Darwin for -m64
- From: "dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 Sep 2007 06:39:03 -0000
- Subject: [Bug testsuite/28837] need to prune "can't find atom for N_GSYM stabs" warnings on Darwin for -m64
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr 2007-09-13 06:39 -------
The (spurious?) warning is also present in 4.3.
> The patch here is clearly wrong. If you don't like the warnings, you should
> work out why they are being output and fix the underlying bug, rather than
> gnoring them in the testsuite.
The patch may be wrong, but so far nobody cared to fix the "underlying bug" or
even bothered to explain its origin and how to fix it!-(