This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/33389] [4.3 Regression] Revision 128239 causes libgomp failure
- From: "hjl at lucon dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Sep 2007 14:24:26 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/33389] [4.3 Regression] Revision 128239 causes libgomp failure
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #5 from hjl at lucon dot org 2007-09-12 14:24 -------
(In reply to comment #4)
> Interesting. At the moment I can't access any ia64 machine directly,
> just test via our mail based interface that won't let me time the test.
> Are those failures an timeouts? It might be some sort of deadlocking...
All failures are timeout.