This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/33112] ICE : canonical types differ for identical types const _CharT*  and const _CharT* 
- From: "sylvain dot pion at sophia dot inria dot fr" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Sep 2007 12:16:45 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/33112] ICE : canonical types differ for identical types const _CharT*  and const _CharT* 
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #3 from sylvain dot pion at sophia dot inria dot fr 2007-09-11 12:16 -------
I tried your patch, and it seems to have a good effect, since I do not see
this error anymore. That said, I now get another one, which looks pretty
In file included from /usr/include/boost/type_traits.hpp:62,
/usr/include/boost/type_traits/extent.hpp:101: internal compiler error:
canonical types differ for identical types const T  and const T 
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.