This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/33271] nint_2.f90 abort compiled with -O0
- From: "dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 7 Sep 2007 13:49:22 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/33271] nint_2.f90 abort compiled with -O0
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #18 from dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr 2007-09-07 13:49 -------
Please don't take my comment on the test suite personally.
I think the PR should be resolved as WONTFIX for the reasons you explain and
the test case should fail on the platform on which it fails.
For the moment, I cannot think of the better way to warn the user that there is
something wrong with NINT() even if it is for corner cases.
I have to leave right now for 3 days without internet connection. I'll give
more specific comments when returning.