This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/19163] __attribute__((aligned)) not working in template
- From: "bkoz at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 6 Sep 2007 21:00:41 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/19163] __attribute__((aligned)) not working in template
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #13 from bkoz at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-09-06 21:00 -------
Jason, fixing this would be most appreciated by the library hackers. This is
one of those things that I would really like to see implemented before C++0x
gets too far down the road... there is a bunch of stuff depending on this, from
both C++0x and TR1.
Also, I believe that the deprecated attribute issue is also related to some of
Those bugzilla numbas are: