This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/33256] internal compiler error: in print_operand_reloc, at config/mips/mips.c:5579
- From: "richard at codesourcery dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 5 Sep 2007 21:22:33 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/33256] internal compiler error: in print_operand_reloc, at config/mips/mips.c:5579
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #16 from richard at codesourcery dot com 2007-09-05 21:22 -------
Subject: Re: internal compiler error: in print_operand_reloc, at
"ddaney at avtrex dot com" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> My concern was that the bug only occurs for me with -EB, so running the
> test case with -EL would be pointless. I understand that you do most of
> your testing on the simulator, but for someone doing testing on little
> endian hardware there is no coverage without the -EB.
OK. As I said before, I didn't think it would be pointless, because
we do want to make sure this continues to work for -EL too. (There's
generally very little coverage of -mabi=64 -msym32; the only user I know
of is linux.) However, I'll yield and make mips.exp skip the test when
running explicitly-EL multilibs.