This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug libfortran/30162] I/O with named pipes does not work



------- Comment #18 from dagurasu15 at hotmail dot com  2007-08-18 19:06 -------
I think this is the same bug.  If not let me know and I'll repost it.
This is a real bummer.  I use this to turn off noise from routines I don't have
control of (and I mean ALOT of noise).  Maybe there is another way to do what I
want though.  Anyway, the following produces a seek error on the write line. 
It worked well in f77.  Now using gcc-4.1.2

       program bug
        close(6)
        open(6,file='/dev/null',status='old')
        close(6)
c  would normally do some noisy stuff here 
c    but not needed to make the bug.
        open(6,file='/dev/stdout',status='old')
        write (*,*)"Hello"
       end


-- 


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=30162


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]