This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/33062] ICE in emit_move_insn and expand_call with -fdefault-integer-8
- From: "fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Aug 2007 21:14:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/33062] ICE in emit_move_insn and expand_call with -fdefault-integer-8
- References: <bug-33062-14284@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #6 from fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2007-08-14 21:14 -------
(In reply to comment #4)
> Your patch fixed my test cases.
>
> I do not have testresults on my HP workstation. I will try to find a copy of
> gfortran.dg/logical_3.f90 and test it.
OK, so I'm CCing the hppa maintainers, Jeff Law and Dave Anglin, so that they
can review the problem and my proposed patch.
Jeff, Dave, as you can see in the above comments, I proposed this patch based
on a previous similar patch to powerpc, but I actually cannot judge its merit
as I know nothing of hppa. Would you please review it or suggest a more
appropriate fix?
--
fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |danglin at gcc dot gnu dot
| |org, fxcoudert at gcc dot
| |gnu dot org, law at gcc dot
| |gnu dot org
AssignedTo|fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot|unassigned at gcc dot gnu
|org |dot org
Status|ASSIGNED |NEW
Component|fortran |target
GCC build triplet| |hppa-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet| |hppa-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet| |hppa-unknown-linux-gnu
Keywords| |ice-on-valid-code, patch
Known to fail| |4.3.0
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=33062