This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/32989] New: getarg and -fdefault-integer-8
- From: "tkoenig at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 4 Aug 2007 20:07:46 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/32989] New: getarg and -fdefault-integer-8
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
Compiling the testsuite program:
$ gfortran -fdefault-integer-8 getarg_1.f90
getarg_1.f90:6.14:
CALL GETARG(I,ARGS)
1
Error: Type of argument 'count' in call to 'getarg' at (1) should be
INTEGER(8), not INTEGER(4)
getarg_1.f90:12.14:
CALL GETARG(I,ARGS)
1
Error: Type of argument 'count' in call to 'getarg' at (1) should be
INTEGER(8), not INTEGER(4)
getarg_1.f90:15.14:
CALL GETARG(I,ARGS)
1
Error: Type of argument 'count' in call to 'getarg' at (1) should be
INTEGER(8), not INTEGER(4)
getarg_1.f90:19.14:
CALL GETARG(I,ARGS)
1
Error: Type of argument 'count' in call to 'getarg' at (1) should be
INTEGER(8), not INTEGER(4)
getarg_1.f90:22.14:
CALL GETARG(I,ARGS)
1
Error: Type of argument 'count' in call to 'getarg' at (1) should be
INTEGER(8), not INTEGER(4)
A "default" integer really shouldn't result in this :-)
--
Summary: getarg and -fdefault-integer-8
Product: gcc
Version: 4.3.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: libfortran
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: tkoenig at gcc dot gnu dot org
OtherBugsDependingO 32770
nThis:
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32989