This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/32770] -fdefault-integer-8 and the library
- From: "dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Jul 2007 14:18:16 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/32770] -fdefault-integer-8 and the library
- References: <bug-32770-10391@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #4 from dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr 2007-07-28 14:18 -------
> (Full doc is available at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/test.html)
I have read it, but I got confused by:
"In order to run sets of tests selectively, there are targets `make check-gcc'
and `make check-g++' in the gcc subdirectory of the object directory. You can
also just run `make check' in a subdirectory of the object directory."
and did not picked the right subdirectory from the above illuminating wording!
Apparently, the 'make check-gfortran' I tried seems to work. I'll run the full
run tonight.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32770