This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug bootstrap/32835] [4.3 regression] Bootstrap failure under SGI Irix



------- Comment #1 from ro at gcc dot gnu dot org  2007-07-20 10:28 -------
As of r126744, I observe the same problem.  With ada included, I get two
additional differences:

./ada/b_gnat1.o differs
./ada/b_gnatb.o differs

My last successful mainline bootstrap was on 20070622, on 20070702 it already 
failed in stage 1 or 2 (I don't recall the exact circumstances and the tree
is gone).


-- 

ro at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |ro at gcc dot gnu dot org
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |NEW
     Ever Confirmed|0                           |1
   Last reconfirmed|0000-00-00 00:00:00         |2007-07-20 10:28:29
               date|                            |
            Summary|Bootstrap failure under SGI |[4.3 regression] Bootstrap
                   |Irix                        |failure under SGI Irix


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32835


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]