This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/32760] [4.3 regression] Error defining subroutine named PRINT
- From: "anlauf at gmx dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Jul 2007 10:21:02 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/32760] [4.3 regression] Error defining subroutine named PRINT
- References: <bug-32760-6318@http.gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Comment #2 from anlauf at gmx dot de 2007-07-14 10:21 -------
(In reply to comment #1)
> Are you sure this is a regression? I see the same errors with v4.1.2 and v4.2.1
> (20070620).
Well, you're right.
The point is that the above snippet is the extract from a larger module
that used to compile with older snapshots of 4.2.0 and 4.3.0 (before about
March or April). After that time I don't have any samples because gfortran
IDE'd on various other parts of the project.
I guess that that above was hidden for some reason and was uncovered only
recently when compiling the larger module. So it's not a regression in
the strict sense.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=32760